1 oz 2022 American Eagle Silver Coin | United States Mint
As the recipient of your order, you are responsible for any additional duties, taxes, or customs charges that may be imposed by your country's customs office. These charges are not included in the price of your purchase and will be billed to you separately by the shipping carrier or your local customs office.
FREE Shipping for orders over: 3800.00
Flat rate UPS or FedEx Priority Insured:
The 1 oz 2022 American Eagle Silver Coin is available for sale!
The American Silver Eagle was introduced on November 24th, 1986. After 35 years, the iconic American Eagle Silver Coin has undergone an updated reverse design by the renowned Emily Damstra.
- Ships individually in protective packaging
- Consisting of 1 oz 999 Fine Silver
- The American Eagle remains one of the most iconic and highly purchased bullion coins and enjoys a highly liquid market
- Obverse: Features the Walking Liberty with a rising sun and the inscriptions "LIBERTY”, “In God We Trust” along with the year of issue
- Reverse: Features the American bald eagle, wings spread, with a branch in its talons along with the country of issue, face value, metal weight, and the inscription “E PLURIBUS UNUM”
This coin marks the 37th issue of the American Silver Eagle with a striking new design for the reverse introduced in 2021
ABOUT THE UNITED STATES MINT
Established in 1792 as the first national mint in the United States, the United States Mint is a bureau of the Department of the Treasury responsible for official legal tender coinage production. The United States Mint has a mission to serve Americans as the sole manufacturer and distributor of circulating currency coins. The U.S. mint also produces commemorative coins for collectors, silver and gold bullion coins for investors (such as the popular Eagle and Buffalo series), as well as Congressional Medals.